Tucson Area Postpartum Depression Support Groups
The following are free support groups for parents to attend to find community support while healing from postpartum depression.
The dates and times are subject to change so please contact the group to ensure the correct information.
Support Groups (local, free for pregnancy and postpartum depression and anxiety):
- Wednesdays 6:00-7:30 PM
- St. Joseph’s Hospital-Women’s Care Pavilion, Agave Room
- (520) 873-6858.
- Facilitated by Terry Scallon RN. Babies welcome.
- Wednesdays 10:00-11:30 AM
- Northwest Medical Center at 6060 N. Fountain Plaza Dr, Ste 130
- (520) 877-4149.
- Babies welcome.
- Thursdays 5:30-7:00 PM
- Tucson Medical Center’s Fireplace Room at 5301 E. Grant Rd
- (520) 324-7576.
- Facilitated by Pearl Aviles, MA and Tara Stanislav RN. Babies welcome.
- Third Tuesday each month 1:00-2:00 PM
- Banner North, 3838 N. Campbell Ave. Third Floor, Conference Room # 30110 Click here to see flyer Babies in arms, expectant, and new parents welcome