Tucson Area Postpartum Depression Support Groups
The following are free support groups for parents to attend to find community support while healing from postpartum depression.
The dates and times are subject to change so please contact the group to ensure the correct information.
Support Groups (local, free for pregnancy and postpartum depression and anxiety):
- Mondays 11:00AM – 12:30PM
- Banner – University Medical Center Tucson 1625 N. Campbell Ave. 5th Floor – Classroom 504
- “Beyond The Blues” Support group for pregnant women and new moms. Babies welcome up to 1 year.
- Facilitated by Rodin Molina, RN, & Kat Torres, RN, LCCE
- Click here to view flyer
- Thursdays 5:30-7:00 PM
- Tucson Medical Center’s Fireplace Room at 5301 E. Grant Rd
- (520) 324-7576.
- Facilitated by Pearl Aviles, MA and Tara Stanislav RN.
- Babies welcome.
- Third Tuesday each month 1:00-2:00 PM
- Banner North, 3838 N. Campbell Ave. Third Floor, Conference Room # 30110
- Click here to see flyer
- Babies in arms, expectant, and new parents welcome